Sunday, July 14, 2019

Welcome to my new blog.

I am Lay Preacher, dad, husband, and cat owner. I enjoy cooking, landscaping, and working on political campaigns. In the past, I co-hosted a talk radio show and wrote a newspaper column. This blog will be about numerous things and hope to make it a fun blog. It is intended to help me share what I learn and what inspires me. Please offer any polite suggestions or constructive criticism. Please, nothing negative or mean spirited. I plan to be reviewing some books, t.v. shows and movies as time goes on. My editing skills are rusty so please overlook any spelling or grammar errors. I plan to improve on the quality of writing as find my rhythm.

1 comment:

Grass Cutting.

Grass in the South never seems to stop growing. In the summer months it is a twice a week chore. Dealing with a hundred degree heat, bugs th...